Our staff assists foreign patients by coordinating medical and personal needs for you prior to your arrival and during your stay.
How Do We Help You?
- Personalized assistance with a medical estimate/quote prior your trip
- Appointment scheduling with a qualified doctor or dentist
- Lodging advice and assistance, and transportation arrangements such as airport pick ups and other transfers where necessary
- Financial transaction assistance: our staff will help you handle bank wires or deposits and assist you with other financial matters during your visit.
- Insurance claim forms assistance: For patients with an insurance plan that expressly covers your treatment, we will provide all necessary documentation regarding the medical procedure for insurance reimbursement.
While our practitioners focus on our international patients’ dental and medical needs, our support staff helps ensure that every patient has the best possible experience. We proudly provide them personalized, confidential and culturally sensitive service from the first phone call to the trip back home.
Our Concierge service is made up of a group of professionals that provide our patients with the best possible service during their stay in Costa Rica. They handle transportation services at arrival, departure and for the patient’s medical appointments. They also assist with lodging, payment and any other services the patient might need.
Each patient, regardless of his or her country of origin, is a unique and valued guest at Amerciana WellCare. We are honored to care for our international patients, and we are also dedicated to creating a home-away-from-home experience for them while they are visiting Costa Rica. Our commitment is always ensure the highest level of efficiency and responsiveness.
Note: A Medical Treatment/Care estimate/quote prior your trip does not replace a full medical opinion or a diagnosis that would be given through a personal examination of the patient. All charges quoted prior to personal consultation are carefully estimated charges that might be close to but not always conclusive of a final bill.